The Institute for Development of Freedom of Information (IDFI) is a Georgian NGO promoting democratic governance in Georgia. For more information about IDFI, visit - www.idfi.ge
The selected intern shall work in the direction of Archival and Soviet studies, and their main functions will be assisting in memory studies and scientific research, analysis of archival documents and preparation of articles. The intern will work under direct supervision of the project manager and coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with History and Memory Studies;
- Translate international articles;
- Participate in planned events and assist with various administrative and organizational tasks.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate or student of humanitarian sciences in the following directions: history, memory studies, sociology;
- Experience in academic writing;
- Knowledge of English and / or Russian languages;
- Knowledge of basic computer programs.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com by August 12, 2019. Please indicate the following: Archives – Intern, in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.