Institute for Development of Freedom of Information (IDFI) is pleased to announce a contest for the position of Analyst, who will be responsible for analyzing/assessing issues related to effective and transparent management of public funds and state procurement.
- Analyzing and processing public data of public institutions;
- Preparing analytical articles and studies on issues of public procurement, management of public funds, implementation of government programs/projects, etc.;
- Identifying new research topics on good governance related issues;
- In case of necessity, performing various project-related administrative tasks.
Education and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in journalism, political sciences, economics, public administration, law and/or other relevant fields;
- At least two years of experience of writing analytical/investigative articles;
- Proven experience of working with datasets of public institutions and various government platforms will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of written English and Georgian languages is crucial;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and links to a maximum of 3 analytical articles written by them to: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25, 2019.
In the subject note, please, indicate the job title: Analyst. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The vacancy is announced as part of the project Good Governance for Georgia (3G) [2019-2021], implemented by IDFI with the financial support of Luminate, a global philanthropic organization.