IDFI conducted online trainings on transparency, accountability and integrity for the employees of the City Halls of Telavi and Lagodekhi municipalities and Legal Entities under the City Halls.
The training participants were introduced to the concepts envisaged in the local Transparency and Integrity Strategy and Action Plan, as well as the practical directions required for the implementation of the strategic documents. Future actions under the action plan were also discussed during the trainings.
The trainings were led by Mariam Maisuradze, Head of the Anti-Corruption Direction, and Tamar Chkhitunidze, Research Coordinator. Practical examples were discussed during the trainings and participants were provided with information on various relevant issues:
- Anti-Corruption framework of Georgia;
- Access to and proactive disclosure of public information;
- Collection, preparation, publication and storage of open data;
- Policy development;
- Corruption risk management;
- Ethics and disciplinary proceedings;
- Financial/Assets declarations;
- Institute of Whistleblowers;
- Human resource management and functional analysis;
- Internal audit;
- Public procurement;
- Legal Entities Subordinated to the City Hall.
The training sessions were carried out based on the Transparency and Integrity Guide prepared by IDFI within the USAID/GGI funded project “Develop Integrity and Transparency Strategy and Action Plan for the City-Halls of Telavi and Lagodekhi Municipalities”.
Refusal of EU Assistance is an Open Declaration of Georgia's Deviation from the Euro-Atlantic Course31.08.2021