The Institute for development of Freedom of Information has submitted to the Iv. Javakhishvili State University and to the Ilia State University an official request for Public Information:
1. The salary of Rector of University paid from the Government Budget during 2009-2010 years (monthly).
2. The list of employees of the University and their Salaries, Bonuses and Rewards paid from the Government Budget during 2009-2010 years.
3. Expenses incurred by the official trips of employees of the University (apart), both domestic and international during the 2009 -2010 years (paid from the Budget, special financing and by grant as well).
4. Information pertaining costs for auto purchases and maintenance expenses during 2009-2010 years: personally allotment of auto vehicles on the employees of the University (also model of auto vehicles).
5. Monthly limit of fuel (type of fuel as well) foreseen for auto vehicles of Rector and other Employees of the University during 2009-2010 years.
6. Costs for auto maintenance (reparation, wear) for auto vehicles of Rector and Employees of the University paid from the Budget.
7. Information pertaining communication costs (conversations over fixed network and mobile phone) of Rector and employees of the University (apart) paid from the Budget of the University during the 2009-2010 years.
8. Costs for purchases of mobile phones paid from the Budget of the University during the 2009-2010 years.
9. Costs for purchases of cars paid from the Budget of the University during the 2009-2010 years
10. 2009-2010 Budget of University and Changes in the Budget with quarterly and monthly breakdown.
11. The list of Projects and Programs carried out within the competence of University during the 2009-2010 years.
12. The list and Value of real estate properties on the balance sheet of University.
13. The complete list of cultural and advertising events carried out by the University.
14. The costs carried out for arranging of events in 2009/2010.
Submission date : 27/12/2010
Receipt date: 10/12/2010