IDFI requested following public information:
1. 2010 budget of Parliament of Georgia and Changes in the Budget with quarterly and monthly breakdown.
2. The list of members of Parliament (Chairman of Parliament, Deputy Chairmen of Parliament, Chairmen of committee and Deputy Chairmen of committee and other members of Parliament), salaries and bonuses of members of Parliament paid from the Government Budget during the 2010 calendar year (monthly).
3. Information about other compensation for members of Parliament (above mentioned persons) in coherence with execution of authority, scheduled with Parliament regulations (Chapter 24).
4.Expenses incurred by the official trips of members of Parliament (Chairman of Parliament, Deputy Chairmen of Parliament, Chairmen of committee and Deputy Chairmen of committee and other members of Parliament) both domestic and international during the 2010 calendar year (apart).
5. Information pertaining costs for auto purchases and maintenance expenses during 2010 calendar year: personally allotment of auto vehicles on the members of Parliament according to their positions (Chairman of Parliament, Deputy Chairmen of Parliament, Chairmen of committee and Deputy Chairmen of committee and other members of Parliament), also model of auto vehicles and monthly limit of fuel (type of fuel as well). Costs for auto maintenance (reparation, wear) for each Member of Parliament paid from the Government Budget.
6. Information About communication costs (conversations over fixed network and mobile phone) of above mentioned persons (apart) paid from the Government Budget during the 2010 calendar year.
7. Costs for purchases of cars and mobile phones paid from the budget during the 2010 calendar year.
8.The list and Value of real estate properties on the balance sheet of Parliament.
9. The list of Projects and Programs carried out within the competence of Parliamentduring the 2010 calendar year.
10. The complete list of tenders announced by the Parliament and implemented purchases during the 2010 calendar year.
11. The complete list of cultural and advertising events (conferences, presentations, thematic seminars, press tours and organization and implementation of other events) carried out by the Parliamentduring the 2010 calendar year.
12. The list of official receptions of foreign Delegations, several state, political and public representatives and their organization costs.
13. Reports pertaining decisions on providing or denying of access of public information submitted by public institutions to the Parliament of Georgia on December 10, 2010.
According to the Administrative Code of Georgia requested information shall by provided no later than in ten days.
IDFI send request on 21/12/2010
IDFI got answer on 3/01/2011
Statistics of the Use of the Georgian Healthcare Programs on the Occupied Territories of Georgia in 2019-202005.03.2021
The Coalition for an Independent and Transparent Judiciary Reacts to Illegal and Unjustified Court of Appeals Decision Against Transparency International Georgia04.03.2021
Guðmundur Andri Ástráðsson v. Iceland: Breach of Domestic Law on Judicial Appointments Violated the Right to a Fair Trial10.02.2021