Institute for Development of Freedom of Information (IDFI) has compiled a database of Freedom of Information (FOI) officers in charge of ensuring access to information and proactive disclosure of information in various public agencies.
The database contains information about FOI officers in more than 430 public agencies, including their name, position, telephone number and e-mail. Also in the database are emails that can be used to request public information. The database also includes the postal addresses, web-sites and logos (if any) of public agencies.
The database is divided into two files, each available in two formats - Excel and PDF.
The first Excel file is composed of 4 categories:
1. President’s Administration, Government Administration, Parliament, their subordinate Legal Entities of Public Law (LEPLs) and independent bodies;
2. Ministries, their subordinate agencies and Legal Entities of Public Law (LEPLs);
3. State Higher Education Institutions;
4. High Council of Justice, The High School of Justice, and Courts.
(The first file is also available in PDF format)
The second Excel file is composed of 3 categories:
1. Ministries and Government Office of the Autonomous Republic (AR) of Adjara; Ministries Government Office of AR Abkhazia;
2. Administrations of Governors (State Trustee) of administrative-territorial units;
3. Local government authorities by region.
(The second file is also available in PDF format)
IDFI updates and refines the database of FOI officers on a regular basis.
Please direct any questions or suggestions to: email@example.com
The Permanent Parliamentary Council on Open Governance and its Consultative Group are Discussing 2018-2019 Open Parliament Action Plan & Parliament’s Strategy on SDGs16.03.2019
Assessment of the Judicial Reform06.03.2019
Open Letter to the Diplomatic Missions22.02.2019
Prosecution Service on the Verge of Changes: Way to Improve Existing Challenges in the System30.08.2018
The Constitutional Court did not Disclose Information about the Judge's Disciplinary Proceedings09.03.2018